Kinetics course for trainers
Are you an exercise or movement professional? Have you heard of muscle activations?
With the Kinetics MUSCULAR ACTIVATION Program you will have an effective and proven system to identify the weak points of the Neuromuscular system and you will be able to correct and activate the inhibited muscles.
Kinetics is a course based on the neuromuscular activation of Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT-MUSCLE ACTIVATION TECHNIQUES). It is an active bodywork from the United States created by Physiotherapist Greg Roskopf.
Its main objective is the detection of imbalances between the nervous system and correct them. With this we manage to improve the movement patterns and the compensations that may have been generated in your body.
It is a course focused on personal trainers, physical trainers, yoga and Pilates teachers in which the focus is on working with the neuromuscular system, improving the relationship between the nervous system, as part of the system that manages and decides on important aspects such as is pain, movement, posture and its imbalances and the muscular system
It is a working method with which we are going to address the problem of pain or lack of mobility and restriction of our clients from a functional vision.
- If you are an exercise or movement professional and:
- You want to diversify the type of your customers
- You have clients who have not yet fully recovered from an injury.
- If you have clients who are prone to repeat injuries
- If you are interested in health and you are looking for a simple and at the same time effective muscle-articular correction method
- If you have heard of neuroscience and are interested in knowing what it can do for you and your results with your clients,
- If you know that it is not the muscular system, but rather the nervous system that decides and orders our body
- If you think you need to have practical knowledge to work the nervous system
- If you want to improve as a professional Kinetics takes you to the next level!
Kinetics can help you!
What are you going to learn at kinetics?
Kinetics will teach you in an easy way to balance the nervous and muscular systems
In kinetics you will learn to stimulate the nervous system by modifying the information from the afferent pathways to obtain a different efferent, motor and sensory response in the client’s body.
And what are you going to learn in our seminars?
In the first level we talk about neuroscience, and we will learn what muscle activation can do for us and for our clients and we will learn to test and balance 30 muscles
In kinetics we work with tests (we do not work according to the client’s pain, or according to our opinion). We use objective information that the client’s neuromuscular system will give us with the tests.
In the second, third and fourth level, other tests are added, mobility test
The focus of these levels is to recover mobility and body symmetry by working with muscle groups. We will assess and correct feet, knee, hip, spine, cervical, wrist, elbow, shoulder according to the different functions (Flexion, extension, rotations…)
The last seminar, we delved deeper into neuroscience and the nervous system, we talked about emotions, posture, muscle chains, postural balance and epigenetics.
It is a weekend course, 60 teaching hours, 2500 kr each seminar
Diplomas, a diploma will be given at the end of each seminar and one of neuromuscular readaptation to the students who finish the entire course
1 seminary :Kinetics.
Kinetics Course, Introduction
-What is muscle activation?
-Arguments and objectives, why and what to use muscle activation
– mechanoreceptors, neuromuscular spindle tendons
Overall test of:
– Knee: flexors and extensors
-Hip flexors, extensors, adductors and abductors
-Spine: lateral flexion and rotation
-Shoulder: flexion, extension, adduction and abduction
– Rotator cuff
-Neck flexion extension
Specific tests and corrections of:
Tensor fasciae latae
Transversus abdominis (upper and lower)
Kinetics 2 : Upper limbs
We work evaluating with movement tests, and neurofunctional shoulder, elbow and hand.
Due to its low stability, the glenohumeral joint is a treatment priority, although it will always be the information from the tests that determines if it is a reality in your client.
We evaluate and correct:
- Horizontal abduction/adduction
- External and internal rotation
- Flexion and extension
- Abduction/ adduction
3 Kinetics: Back
We are going to learn how to correct the pain and back problems of our clients from
- Transverse plane (spinal rotations supine and prone)
- Front plane
Lateral flexion of the spine with different rotations
- Sagittal plane
Flexion and extension of the spine
- Transition zones
- Psoas and company
- Spine flexion with hip rotations
- Spine extension with hip extension
- Internal rotation of the glenohumeral joint
- Reverse hip and spine movements
4 Applied neuroscience
Neurophysiology. The nervious system.
Neurophysiology. The motor input.
- Neurophysiology. The Papez Circuit. The emotions.
- Muscle readjustment.
- The biomechanics. Movement analysis.
- The biomechanics. Muscle chains.
- The biomechanics. The movement under load
MODULE 1: IMBALANCE
- Imbalance. The posture.
- Imbalance. The posture. real case
- Imbalance. Body awareness.
- Imbalance. Breathing.
- Imbalance. Mobility and motor control.
MODULE 2: BALANCE
- Balance. Portrait design.
- Balance. Impulse.
- Balance. Damping.
- Balance. Horizontal layout.
- Balance. The breathing.
MODULE 3: ON-BALANCE
- On Balance. movement and pain.
- On Balance. The lower movement.
- On Balance. The top move.
- On Balance. The emotions.
- On Balance. Practical proposal.