Kinetics are a set of simple techniques that we are going to introduce in our manual therapy, so that once we have worked with the tissue of our clients, we can improve our results by working with the function of that muscle group.
And how do we do this?
Working with Kinetics we focus on the synergy between different muscles, we improve the contractile quality by recovering the normal physiology of movement / muscle function, that gives us a client without pain and with a normal life.
Kinetics are techniques to evaluate the degree of interaction between the nervous and muscular systems. All movement is initiated by neuromuscular stimulation and kinetics is used to evaluate and interact with these systems, as the nervous system is not separated from the muscular system, but works as if it were only one.
In kinetics we learn to treat the client from global assessments to more specific tests and, once we find the muscle that does not have optimal functionality, the therapist stimulates and corrects it.
Muscle function does not depend on muscle size and strength, but on adequate muscle powerfully contracted by effective nerve stimulation.
kinetics is an evolution of manual muscle testing, based on techniques and therapies of muscle activation and applied kinesiology, as well as research contributions from authors such as Greg Roskopf, Dr. Alan Beardall and chiropractor George Goodheart.
With Kinetics we improve:
Muscle strength – range of motion – joint control
Neuromuscular relaxation – injury rehabilitation – pain free movement – pain management.
What skills will you learn with kinetics techniques?
- Generic tests for a quick approach to weaker areas and areas with poor neuromuscular co-ordination
- Specific tests for a precise assessment of the individual muscles according to the test above.
- Techniques for the optimization and improvement of the interaction between the neuromuscular part and the muscle itself.
Kinetics will teach you in an easy way to balance the nervous and muscular systems
In kinetics you will learn to stimulate the nervous system by modifying the information from the afferent pathways to obtain a different efferent, motor and sensory response in the client’s body.
In Kinetics we talk about neuroscience, and we will learn what muscle activation can do for us and for our clients and we will learn to test and balance 30 muscles
In kinetics we work with tests (we do not work according to the client’s pain, or according to our opinion). We use objective information that the client’s neuromuscular system will give us with the tests.
In the second, third and fourth level, other tests are added, mobility test
The focus of these levels is to recover mobility and body symmetry by working with muscle groups. We will assess and correct feet, knee, hip, spine, cervical, wrist, elbow, shoulder according to the different functions (Flexion, extension, rotations…)
The last seminar, we delved deeper into neuroscience and the nervous system, we talked about emotions, posture, muscle chains, postural balance and epigenetics.
It is a weekend course, 60 teaching hours, 2500 kr each seminar
It will be given at the end of each seminar and one of neuromuscular readaptation to the students who finish the entire course
1 seminary :Kinetics.
Kinetics Course, Introduction
-What is muscle activation?
-Arguments and objectives, why and what to use muscle activation
– mechanoreceptors, neuromuscular spindle tendons
Overall test of:
– Knee: flexors and extensors
-Hip flexors, extensors, adductors and abductors
-Spine: lateral flexion and rotation
-Shoulder: flexion, extension, adduction and abduction
– Rotator cuff
-Neck flexion extension
Specific tests and corrections of:
Tensor fasciae latae
Transversus abdominis (upper and lower)
Kinetics 2 : Upper limbs
We work evaluating with movement tests, and neurofunctional shoulder, elbow and hand, glenohumeral joint. Due to its low stability, the glenohumeral joint is a treatment priority, although it will always be the information from the tests that determines if it is a reality in your client.
We evaluate and correct:
- Horizontal abduction/adduction
- External and internal rotation
- Flexion and extension
- Abduction/ adduction
3 Kinetics: Back
We are going to learn how to correct the pain and back problems of our clients from
- Transverse plane (spinal rotations supine and prone)
- Front plane
Lateral flexion of the spine with different rotations
- Sagittal plane
Flexion and extension of the spine
- Transition zones
- Psoas and company
- Spine flexion with hip rotations
- Spine extension with hip extension
- Internal rotation of the glenohumeral joint
- Reverse hip and spine movements
4 Applied neuroscience
Neurophysiology. The nervious system.
Neurophysiology. The motor input.
- Neurophysiology. The Papez Circuit. The emotions.
- Muscle readjustment.
- The biomechanics. Movement analysis.
- The biomechanics. Muscle chains.
- The biomechanics. The movement under load
MODULE 1: IMBALANCE
- Imbalance. The posture.
- Imbalance. The posture. real case
- Imbalance. Body awareness.
- Imbalance. Breathing.
- Imbalance. Mobility and motor control.
MODULE 2: BALANCE
- Balance. Portrait design.
- Balance. Impulse.
- Balance. Damping.
- Balance. Horizontal layout.
- Balance. The breathing.
MODULE 3: ON-BALANCE
- On Balance. movement and pain.
- On Balance. The lower movement.
- On Balance. The top move.
- On Balance. The emotions.
- On Balance. Practical proposal.